For visits this will include:
o Viewings by appointment ONLY
o Viewings/Appointments are for a maximum of 2 people from the same household and no children are to accompany.
o Appointments can only be booked if a customer is not displaying Covid 19 symptoms.
o If a customer does have symptoms then they are required to self-isolate for 2 weeks prior to visiting our homes.
o Hand sanitiser stations will be available on entry and visitors will be expected to use.
o 2m social distancing will be adhered to on appointments and therefore face masks are not required but customers can of course wear their own mask if preferred.
o Gloves will be provided and must be worn during viewings. Customers can also wear their own appropriate gloves if preferred.
o Customers will be expected to respect the measures in place and be courteous to the Sales Advisor. If customers do not adhere to the guidelines then they will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
o No refreshments will be offered and no toilet facilities will be made available to visitors.
Ensure social distancing measures are in place in Sales Environments. Customers are to be offered the option to virtually view show homes if they still feel uncomfortable visiting sales office/show home:
• When booking/confirming an appointment an email confirming Customer Guidance will be attached.
• Appointments will have allocated timeslots and have a minimum of a 15-minute interval between appointments to reduce congestion if an appointment overruns. Customers will be asked to wait in their vehicles until the office/show home is vacated.
• On arrival customers will be directed to and asked to apply hand sanitiser.
• Social distancing measures will be implemented. Signage will be strategically placed for information for staff and customers. Where possible markers, tape or barriers will be placed to ensure a minimum of 2m between the sales consultant and customers at all times.
• Customers to view show homes on their own or with a sales consultant providing they stay a minimum of 2m way whilst showcasing.
• Customers will be provided with disposable gloves which are to be worn at all times whilst viewing the show home to minimise contact and to avoid cleaning touch points after every viewing.
• Where possible our sales staff will unlock the front door to the show home and leave it open with a door wedge to allow ease of access.
• All internal doors to be left open to minimise touch point contact.
• Sales brochures/materials will not be left on surfaces or offered. To minimise contact/transference collateral will be emailed and available online unless a client expressly requests a hard copy.
• Customers to be reminded during viewings of social distancing and that sales consultants will require to allow a min of 2m distance.
• Viewings must be arranged by appointment ONLY
• Viewings/Appointments are for a maximum of 2 customers from the same household with no children allowed.
• Appointments can only be booked if those visiting are not displaying Covid-19 symptoms.
• If a customer/visitor does have symptoms, then they are required to self-isolate for 2 weeks prior to visiting our office.
• Hand sanitiser stations will be available on entry that all visitors will be expected to use.
• 2m social distancing will be adhered to on appointments. Face masks are not required.
• Gloves will be provided and must be worn at all times in the show homes during viewings. Customers may also wear their own appropriate gloves but will be required to use sanitiser prior to entering the show home.
• If the appointment prior to your own overruns you will be asked to wait in your vehicle or outside until the office is vacated.
• Customers will be expected to respect the measures in place and be courteous to the Sales Team. If customers do not adhere to the guidance then they will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
• Sales brochures will be not be offered instead emailed or available online unless expressly requested
• During these times no refreshments will be offered and no toilet facilities will be made available to visitors.
Please adhere to these guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone during your visit. Keeping our customers and staff safe is our top priority.
Thank you for your co-operation during these challenging times.