KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE – OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
We have put together a number of safety measures to keep our customers and team safe
Show Homes only
- Viewings by appointment ONLY (to ensure track & trace details are recorded)
- Viewings/Appointments are for a maximum of 2 people from the same household and no children are to accompany.
- Appointments can only be booked if a customer is not displaying Covid 19 symptoms.
- If a customer does have symptoms then they are required to self-isolate for the required amount of days prior to visiting our homes.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available on entry and visitors will be expected to use.
- Face masks are not required but customers can of course wear their own mask if preferred.
- Customers will be expected to respect the measures in place and be courteous to the Sales Advisor. If customers do not adhere to the guidelines then they will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- No refreshments will be offered and no toilet facilities will be made available to visitors.
Ensure social distancing measures are in place in Sales Environments. Customers are to be offered the option to virtually view show homes if they still feel uncomfortable visiting sales office/show home:
- Appointments will have allocated timeslots and have a minimum of a 15-minute interval between appointments to reduce congestion if an appointment overruns. Customers will be asked to wait in their vehicles until the office/show home is vacated.
- Customers to view show homes on their own or with a sales consultant.
Please adhere to these guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone during your visit. Keeping our customers and staff safe is our top priority.
Thank you for your co-operation during these challenging times.