3 BEDROOMS EN-SUITE GARAGE Spacious open plan French doors to garden
Plot TWENTY TWO
Kennylands Road, Sonning Common
A beautiful home boasting three spacious double bedrooms – the master benefits from an en-suite shower room and double built-in wardrobes, with the addition of a spacious family bathroom, makes this the perfect family home.
The fully integrated open plan kitchen dining room is airy and full of natural light thanks to the bi-fold doors to the rear garden, making this a splendid space for entertaining family and friends.
The separate living room, with a featured log burner, is the ideal place to relax after a busy day, with double French doors to enable you to extend your living space into the garden. A downstairs cloakroom provides an always-welcome touch of convenience for family and guests alike.
PROPERTY SIZE: 114.2m2 / 1229ft2
Plot TWENTY TWO Floorplan
4.14m x 3.39m (13’6” x 12’0”)
6.19m x 3.50m (20’3” x 11’5”)
1.95m x 1.20m (6’5” x 3’11”)
7.10m x 3.05m (23’3” x 10’0”)
3.62m* x 3.39m (11’10” x 11’1”) *Including wardrobe
3.39m x 1.76m (11’1” x 5’7”)
3.50m* x 2.92m (11’5” x 9’7”) *including wardrobe
3.50m x 3.16m (11’5” x 10’4”)
2.83m x 2.06m (9’3” x 6’9”)
Floor plan sizes are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only.
Specifications … The Finishing Touches
As with all T A Fisher homes the Paddock Green development features high quality internal and external finishes.
- High performance double glazed UPVC windows and doors.
- Thermostatically controlled gas fired central heating.
- Meet all the latest thermal regulations.
All these features will help to reduce your carbon footprint, your bills and the time and money you spend on maintenance.
- Contemporary white Roca bathroom furniture.
- Thermostatically controlled showers in stand alone cubicles.
- Tiled walls and floors.
- Chrome ladder style heated towel rails.
- Fitted mirrors and shaver sockets.
- Fully fitted vanity units.
- Cloakrooms have tiled splashbacks. Tiles or Karndean floors.
- Individually designed with a range of high quality wall and base units.
- Inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer with matching mixer taps.
- ‘Silestone’ worktops and upstands to 4 & 5 bed.
- Duropal worktops and upstands to 2 & 3 bed.
- Duropal worktops to all utility rooms.
- Under wall unit lighting to kitchens.
- SMEG double oven to 3,4 & 5 bed houses, single oven to 2 beds.
- SMEG extractor fans to all plots.
- SMEG integrated 4 Zone Induction Hob (5 zone induction to 4 & 5 beds).
- SMEG integrated dishwasher.
- SMEG integrated fridge/freezer.
- SMEG separate washing machine and tumble dryer to plots 16 – 19 & 23.
- SMEG washer/dryer to plots 1, 12 – 15, 20 – 22, 24 & 25.
- Moulded architraves and skirtings painted white.
- Interior walls will be decorated with Dulux emulsion, (ceilings will have a plain plaster decorated finish as standard).
- Vertical white panelled/glazed internal doors.
- Underfloor heating to ground floor (4 & 5 beds only).
- Stovax log burners (Plots 16 – 25 only).
- Floor tiles or karndean to all kitchens and cloakrooms.
- Chrome towel rails to WC, bathrooms and en-suites.
- TV/SAT points are situated in the living and family rooms (where applicable), study (where applicable) and all bedrooms.
- Master telephone points are fitted under the stairs where applicable or to living rooms.
- Full fibre-optic to the house.
- Generous amount of power sockets.
- Light fittings include downlighters in the kitchen, bathrooms and en-suites, family and dining areas when attached to the kitchen.
- Under unit lighting in the kitchen and utility room.
- Convenient and economical gas-fired boiler serving radiators and zoned underfloor heating (4 & 5 beds only).
- For peace of mind, mains electricity powered smoke alarm systems have been fitted to all floors, which have a battery back up in case of a power failure.
- Zoned intruder alarm system fully fitted (4 & 5 beds only). All other plots first fixed only.
In keeping with a company renowned for its quality and design, a variety of elevation treatments have been used. These include an attractive selection of stock bricks and tile hanging ensuring Paddock Green complements the surrounding environs.
- Patios and turf as per landscaping plan, please check with your sales advisor.
- External rear garden tap fitted.
Each of the houses will have allocated parking and a garage, please see site plan for details.
Houses are sold as Freehold.
- 10 Year National House Builders Buildmark Warranty to all plots.
Click on the houses to view details
Sonning Common dates back to 1640, the village developed because the area became strategically important during the English Civil War, being on a key road between Reading, which changed hands from parliamentarian to royalist forces and back again and Oxford, the headquarters of the King’s army. Today’s Sonning Common is a much more peaceful but still vibrant place. The village offers excellent connections while being surrounded by the beautiful countryside that’s ideal for exploring, whether on foot, bicycle or horseback.
To help you manage your busy lifestyle successfully, the area around Wood Lane – at the heart of the village – has a health centre and dental practice plus an excellent selection of shops including a supermarket, convenience store, butchers and newsagent. There are also outlets for all the essentials, from post office and petrol station to chemist and hairdressers. What’s more, there’s a choice of restaurant and takeaways (including a traditional fish & chip shop and bakery & tea rooms) and three warm and welcoming pubs. The village’s Herb Farm (with a Saxon layout maze) has a popular coffee shop, and there’s even a traditional village pond with a duck house at its centre, called Duckingham Palace.
If you have a family, Sonning Common has schools for youngsters of all ages, from day nurseries and Sonning Common Pre- and Primary schools to Chiltern Edge secondary school. And to encourage younger members of your household away from their screens, they have no less than three playgrounds to choose from, as well as the Millennium Green public open space at the southern end of the village.
Kennylands Road, Sonning Common, South Oxfordshire RG4 9JT
PADDOCK GREEN Image Gallery
Download a Brochure
For more information, specification, and detailed plans please complete the short form below to download the brochure