Looking for a new challenge? Would you like to join our team? Please see our available roles below.
Please review our current roles on the right.
You can apply for these roles by emailing your CV directly to Sandra Parkes at firstname.lastname@example.org (we accept the following file types: Word, TXT, RTF and PDF)
Alternatively, send your CV to: T A Fisher Group, Theale Court, 11-13 High Street, Theale, Berkshire RG7 5AH
Thank you for your interest our current roles are below
As one of the Thames Valley’s leading privately owned property and housebuilding companies we have a rare opportunity for a talented, driven and well connected individual to support the Board on land supply and planning.
As Senior Land & Planning Manager you will primarily identify and assess land opportunities against company criteria and take a lead role in securing planning approvals and managing technical and financial appraisals.
We are looking for an experienced individual with either a land or planning background with a sound knowledge of commercial negotiation, planning matters and contract law as well as a good understanding of marketing analysis. A high level of land buying and/or planning experience is required with a good understanding of the local planning environment and land agents in our operational area.
- To identify and successfully secure and obtain planning consent on both immediate and strategic residential and mixed-use developments opportunities in line with the overall business strategy.
- Project manage each opportunity from acquisition through to handover to construction.
- Attend management meetings, negotiations, presentations and events as required.
- Working on a day-to-day basis with the head of development and Managing Director.
- Possibly RICS or RTPI qualified but not essential.
- Must have a track record of delivering land opportunities and planning consents with a local or national developer
- Must be able to appraise a development opportunity in relation to local and national planning policy, undertake viability appraisals and to understand technical reports.
- Must be confident, comfortable and adept at negotiating acquisition contracts, planning permissions, s106 agreements.
- Must be able to think entrepreneurially and to work flexibly
Competitive salary and benefit package for the right candidate. If you believe you have the right credentials to join our team please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Looking for a new home?
T A Fisher construct high quality homes for the most discerning of purchasers.
T A Fisher Group
What we do